- Questions: before your reading start writing down questions. Often times if we do not have questions ready, we get to the end of our session and remember. This is your session and by bringing questions, you will get the most from your reading. Ideally 5-10 questions are a great place to start.
- Asking about other people: if it's not for the highest and best good, you will not receive any information about other people in your session. You can ask about your partner or children, or people directly connected to you, but, again, if it's not information that will add to your world, spirit will not answer these questions. Think of it as Universal boundaries.
- Bring an open mind. Ask, am I ready to receive messages, energy and guidance from a session at this time? If you are not open to receive, there will be no new information for you at this time. If I am not your reader, I will tell you in the first 10 minutes. If you have had an amazing experience with another reader, that is wonderful - I highly recommend you go back to that person. Any expectations, conclusions or comparisons, will create energetic barriers to what you can receive at this time. If you are expecting to have a session like a friend did, you will only be able to receive on that level and that may prevent you from receiving more. Always follow your own awareness.
- There is no such thing as a silly question. If there is something bothering you, make sure to ask as this can open up a whole new world for you. Often, we just need a quick shift to get something to change. This is your session, which is confidential, so ask away.
- Bring something to record on such as your phone or mini recorder. This will allow you to be in the energy and then you can listen to your reading again later and take notes or make any action plans from your reading.
- Give yourself some time after your reading to integrate. Sessions with Shauna cover a lot of ground and you will be in a higher vibration energetically for your time together.
- Home play: Spirit does give inspired action steps for after your session when you are ready to make a change in your life. If you choose to not follow the action steps, the energies will shift and not turn out as guided. If Spirit suggest you make a phone call on Tuesday at noon, make that call, or again, the window of opportunity will shift and you will require a different plan moving forward.
- You have free will. If something doesn't sit well with you in a reading, ask. I am reading the energy and my lingo maybe different than yours or how I'm seeing things is connected to my points of view. Ask if you are unsure about something.
- No recreational drugs or alcohol 24 hours before your reading. Prescription medications are acceptable.
- Payment may be made via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or with credit card or cash. If you require a different payment method please let me know.
I look forward to being of assistance to you!
If you have any other questions about how to prepare for the reading, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 403.923.9894 or email@example.com